Pages

Thursday, June 29, 2006

Momentum

Dah lama tak menulis sesuatu, this time I make my mind to write something at least a week. I need to adjust my life from Student Life Cycle (SLC) to Carrier Man Life Cycle (CMLC). Its quite difficult but whatever I’m adjust, I will not forget the main purpose of my life as a servant for Allah (DA’IE).

Cita-cita waktu kecik-kecik dulu nak jadi ushawan. Tetarik dengan kisah Rasulullah S.A.W sebagai seorang peniaga yg jujur dan amanah. Now I’m a university graduate in IT, from my first glance in my mind, I will become the programmer or DBA or SA, before that need to compete with thousand of candidate for the job. Lebih risau bila baca ramai graduan IT yang menganggur but I’m always belives that my fortune in the hand of Allah. No worried! Just plan the step and make the step carefully.

Sekarang dah setaun lebih keje, of coz banyak pengalaman baru, sometimes I thought like that but it happen like this. Hmm banyak lagi pengalaman yg lebih mencabar menanti di hadapan. Am I prepared??

p/s: baru ada lima sen… huhuhu.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lame tak update blog eh